421 Boyd Street, Suite 1, Vacaville, CA 95688 707.479.2077
ABOUT JUDY LOPEZ REALTY
Judy Lopez Realty is here to serve you. We want to be your Realtor.
Since 1972, Judy Lopez Realty has been serving the real estate needs of our valued clientele. We offer our clients a trained team of Realtors and office staff.
Most of the important events in your life require financial preparation ... buying a home is a substantial financial commitment. We can help you make the right decisions. Through markets of all kinds,
we have assisted individuals, families and business owners with their real estate needs. We believe an in-depth understanding of each client's needs is the goal to delivering service for your real estate transaction.
Your real estate requirements will change as you pass important milestones in your life. That is why we feel it very important to take the time to know and understand your goals, and to build a lasting relationship with our clients. Our philosophy at The Judy Lopez Realty is to maintain the highest standards and ethics in the business.
Our primary concern is providing the best realty experience possible.
Judy Lopez Realty belongs to the Northern Solano Association of Realtors. We subscribe to a Code of Ethics that pledges us to the fair and honest treatment of homebuyers and sellers.
We do the legwork, the paperwork, and the hard work to help you find your perfect home. We can also help you sell your home for the best price.
When buying or selling a home, look for the "R." It's the mark of being professional and well-prepared to serve you. Our office has highly trained and experienced agents that are continually
advancing their education in Real Estate. Because of their continued education in Real Estate they are qualified to dedicate 100% of their knowledge, energy and loyalty to you.
You will also enjoy the following benefits from our office:
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Free Home Market Analysis
- Free National Relocation Services
- Free Buyer's Agent Service
- Loan Pre-Qualification Immediately
- Land Acquisitions & Investment Property
- Knowledge of the area's housing market
- Local home loan and seller-financing options
- Access to a pool of serious home-buying prospects
- Multiple Listing Service
- Web site access to Multiple Listing
- Objectivity in an Obscure market
- Preparing acceptable offers
- Helping you to understand the purchasing or selling process of a home
- Highest standards of a Real Estate Agent
- Give you a Broker's opinion of value on your properties which interest you
- Assist in choosing quality title and escrow companies
- Respond honestly and accurately to your questions
- Negotiate only on your behalf
- Arrange for property inspections
- Help you choose the Lender/Loan Program most favorable for you
- Review closing statement for accuracy
- Keep everything about you confidential
National Association of Realtors
California Association of Realtors